This project was started several weeks ago because of the challenge made by Sarah. The cover is a cereal box, with ends and one side cute off. I was inspired to use paper clay by Barb and Paperclay Ornaments The word 'to' is die cut. Inspire was also die cute, but I used LSG embossing powder, Royal Burgundy Blue, which I think is my favorite. The paper is packing that had been saved. I sprayed it with A LOT of different LSG Starburst sprays. I did use Rangers Ink Refresher also, but because I used 2 coats of Mod Podge, you can't tell.
The spine is my favorite!! I was inspire by the very creative Jennibellie. I did have to add to beads that I've had around here, but most are paper beads that I had made.
I used the Stack the Deck method to bind. The 8 envelopes, were some large purple ones that I've had FOREVER! I used scraps to cover the envelops and the tags.
My plans for the book is to fill it with quotes and at that time I will embellish it with some the many ribbon, buttons and chipboard pieces that I have.
This is Junior, who was lazily supervising the photo shoot. I had many friends who gave helpful advice in making my book!
If you would like to know more about the UIU challenge check out Fran's blogpost.