Monday, February 6, 2012

Organzing Lindy's

So I'm TRYING to get organzied.

Most of my spray bottles were already filled and the little colored dot put on top. So then the next order came and sat and sat. Finally got around to fixing up the bottles last night. The small shoebox has the LSG Moon Shadow Mist and Adirondac Color Washes. The large has all my Starburst Stains.


This is my spray booth, it's a 14x15in. box that some speakers came in.





These tags have my LSG embossing colors. For each color I stamped with Versamark on white cs and then on black cs. I used the same SU stamp for all of them. I also used the small and large tag punch from SU. The back of the tags I made labels with names of the colors. It is very handy to the differences in the colors.

Well this is part of the UIU challenge, getting my supplies ready!



If you would like to know more about the UIU challenge check out Fran's blogpost.

4 comments:

  1. Wow there's just no stoping you hun,,
    keep up the great work

    you will soon be all organzied's

    XXX :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing organisation - you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW look at all that yumminess!! Love how you organized it!! *huggles* =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea! I should try something like this thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete